Tuesday 15 July 2014

Its Balle Balle time again!!!

Its Balle Balle time again!
 
sardar[1]_40253755879688_1.jpgSardarji one
Manager asked sardar at an interview.
-Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?
Sardar replied: P-O-S-T-B-O-X.


Sardarji two
After returning from a foreign trip, sardar asked his wife - Do I look like a foreigner?
Wife: No! Why?
Sardar: In London a lady asked me “are you a foreigner?”


Sardarji three
One tourist from U.S.A. asked Sardar:
Any great man born in this village?
Sardar: No sir, only small babies!!!


Sardarji four
Lecturer: Write a note on Gandhi Jayanti
So Sardar writes - Gandhi was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanti.


Sardarji five
Interviewer: Just imagine you are on the third floor, and it has caught fire, so how will you escape?
Sardar: Its simple. I will stop my imagination!

default[2]_40253755902888_2.jpg
Sardarji six
Sardar: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre: Sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status.
Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.


Sardarji seven
Sardar: I think that girl is deaf.
Friend: How do u know?
Sardar: I told I love her, but she said her chappals are new.


Sardarji eight
Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife.
Sardar: Wow!!! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!


Sardarji nine
Sardar attending an interview.
Manager: Do you know MS Office?
Sardar: If you give me the address I will go there sir.


Sardarji ten
Sardar in airplane going to Bombay.
While it is landing he is excited and shouts: Bombay.. Bombay
Airhostess: Be silent.
Sardar: Ok. Ombay… Ombay!