Tuesday 6 November 2018

Bach Flowers

Chetan Majithia‎Bach Flower Therapy June 20 at 7:49 AM · Affirmations for the Bach Flower Remedies AGRIMONY I am at peace with myself. I show others who I really am. I am honest with myself and others. I enjoy my own company. I hold firm when in conflict. ASPEN I have all the courage I need. I open myself to life’s experiences. I have the inner strength to face the future. I know my world is a safe place. I am ready for excitement and adventure. BEECH I create well-being. I accept differences in others. I see everyone’s fundamental goodness. I let go of all feelings of judgement. I am gentle and good to myself. CENTAURY I meet my own needs. I am true to myself. I am in charge of my life. I stand up for myself. I value my strength of will. CERATO I trust my own thinking. I know what is right for me. I trust my own intuition. I hold myself in high esteem. I have the courage of my convictions. CHERRY PLUM I remain strong under extreme stress. I am calm and courageous. I choose to be balanced and stable at all times. I am as solid as a rock. I do what is right for me. CHESTNUT BUD I learn something new from everything I do. My past is a source of strength and energy. I watch and learn from others. I see things as they really are. I learn from my mistakes. CHICORY I love unconditionally. I respect the independence of others. I am worthy of everybody’s love. I have all the attention I need. I give without thought of return. CLEMATIS I am here now. I am involved in everything I do. I live every moment well. I bring my plans to fruition. My feet are firmly on the ground. CRAB APPLE I clean myself of unwanted substances. I deserve to be healthy. I treat myself with tenderness and care. I encourage my body to heal itself. I love myself. ELM I have total confidence. I let go of being a perfectionist. I am only responsible for the things I choose. I have the help I need. I let go of having to do everything. GENTIAN I confidently continue to do what is right. I know each experience is a valuable lesson. I create my own reality. I believe in ultimate success. I am determined to persevere. GORSE I have faith in life itself. I decide to be optimistic. I believe in myself. I have hope and confidence in the future. I look on the bright side. HEATHER I take care of all my own needs. I am a willing listener. I am always ready to help out. I love spending time on my own. I let go of being needy. HOLLY I am at one with the world. I open my heart to others. I radiate love, joy and happiness. I love to see others succeed. I deserve the love of others. HONEYSUCKLE I let go of old memories that hold me back. I come from my past and move to my future. I live in the present. I plunge into life. I welcome the future. HORNBEAM I have the energy I need. I am strong and fulfilled. I live my life effortlessly. I am awake and fresh. I get my life how I want it. IMPATIENS I have patience and understanding. I have all the time I need. I take time to appreciate others. I live my life calmly and gently. I take things slowly when I choose. LARCH I act with total confidence. I always expect to succeed. I am excited by every new challenge. I act with boldness and determination. I express myself creatively. MIMULUS I act with courageous and inner strength. I recognize each difficulty as an opportunity. I meet each challenge with my sense of humor. The world is my oyster. I can do anything. MUSTARD I am the source of light and strength. I have serenity and peace of mind. My heart sings. I reclaim my radiance and joy. OAK I am strong and energetic. I always give myself a break when I need it. I rest deeply. I am open and spontaneous. I let go of struggling so hard. OLIVE I use my energy in the best possible way. I recognize my own needs. I restore my own vitality and strength. I know my priorities in giving to others. PINE I let go of guilt and self-blame. I take responsibility for all that I do. I forgive myself for blaming myself. I always did the best I could. I am already completely good enough. I accept and approve myself. RED CHESTNUT I radiate peace and calm. I protect myself from the problems of others. I maintain my own psychic space. I expect positive outcomes. I send calm loving thoughts to those in need. ROCK ROSE My spirit lives. I’m ready for anything. I have unshakeable courage in a crisis. I am in touch with my inherent power. ROCK WATER I flow with my own natural rhythm. I always stay relaxed. I am adaptable and flexible. I look after myself well. I enjoy the pleasures of life. SCLERANTHUS I know what is right for me. I think clearly and decide easily. I act on my decisions confidently. I am clear and consistent. I always find elegant solutions. STAR OF BETHLEHEM I recovered from a past trauma. I am calm and soothed. I have inner peace. My energy flows smoothly. SWEET CHESTNUT I trust in life itself. I ask for all the help I need. I come out of the darkness and into the light. I open myself to changing and growing. VERVAIN I live my life effortlessly. I am relaxed, open and balanced. I am moderate in thought and action. I have tolerance for the opinions of others. I am free and spontaneous. I achieve much with quietness and gentleness. Vine I believe in the strength of my example. I respect the rights of others. I trust myself as I trust others. I encourage others to become strong and powerful. I am sensitive and compassionate. I am touch with my inner self. WALNUT I free myself from all negative influences. I follow my inner guidance. I’m ready for a change. I break through to fulfill my potential. I am blossoming. WATER VIOLET I enjoy being with others. I open myself to giving and receiving. I can have warm close loving relationships. I share my thoughts, my visions and my dreams. I express my love for others. WHITE CHESTNUT I am calm and serene. I bring myself to calmness and tranquility. From my quiet mind, answers emerge. I am at peace with myself. I develop my intuition. WILD OAT I create the opportunities I need. I have a strong sense of purpose. I have definite ambitions to fulfill. I follow my life direction. WILD ROSE I am alive with interest in life. I have my enthusiasm for everything I do. I sparkle with vitality. I have the spirit and joy of adventure. WILLOW I forgive others as I forgive myself. I let go of blame and bitterness. I see things in their true perspective. I take responsibility for my relationships. I see the best in others. I give my unconditional love and support. ( Affirmations for the Bach Flower Remedies by Hugh MacPherson )

No comments: