Friday 18 November 2016

How to draw a perfect circle easily!!!

Drawing a perfect circle every time, by using just a Pencil.
This was taught to me by my Art & Crafts teacher in 5th standard. And completely blew my mind at that time. I still remember how I practiced it on a sheet of paper hundred of times that day and every time I got a completely perfect circle by using my HB pencil.
Ignore if you are already familiar with this. It goes like this→
  1. Hold your pencil using your thumb, index and middle finger as shown in below image→
2. Rest your middle finger (while applying a little more thrust) on a sheet of paper/notebook/or wherever the circle is to be drawn
3. Keeping your middle finger intact , hold the sheet/notebook with your other hand and start rotating it. The middle finger acts as the center here. While you are rotating the sheet , apply slight pressure on the pencil using the index finger.
4.And after a complete rotation of 360 degrees, you get something like this→
The best part is , one can draw circles of different radii depending upon from where you hold the pencil.
A simple yet so handy technique I guess.

No comments: